
Finally, after a week's wait, I finally caught Spiderman 3 at Golden Village JP, together with my 2 bros, Ray and Uncle Huat. Watchable, but a bit below my expectations. The fight scenes were not as frequent as compared to previous installments. There was more talking and more of Peter Parker struggling with his Alter Ego. After the movie, together with Ah Mah, Uncle Francis, Auntie Ean, Uncle Tony, Aunt June, Kai and Mei, we had dinner at a chinese restaurant which has some semblence to Crystal Jade Restaurant.
Not a happy day, I feel his pain and I sympathise with him. If some miracle is to happen in which I wished, I'll be happy for him. Else, all I can say is, just pick up the broken pieces and move on. Life is never ever smooth-sailing.
Not a happy day, I feel his pain and I sympathise with him. If some miracle is to happen in which I wished, I'll be happy for him. Else, all I can say is, just pick up the broken pieces and move on. Life is never ever smooth-sailing.






No comments:
Post a Comment