
Above: After shopping at Jurong Point on 31th Dec 2008
Below: Lucky my bed didn't collapse! haha joking =_-

With a new year, people usually make new year resolutions. However, it seems that this years' new year resolution for me seems the same as last year and many years before. So well... I'll just resolve that this year's new year resolution be the same as the last year's new year resolution! Yea... Yea... >=]
Thanks Ah Ying for coming down to Singapore for a visit. Sorry that I was unable to accompany you guys out on many days! Bugging school lessons haha.. But still, hope it was enjoyable and wish you all the best for your final semester!
Thanks Ah Ying for coming down to Singapore for a visit. Sorry that I was unable to accompany you guys out on many days! Bugging school lessons haha.. But still, hope it was enjoyable and wish you all the best for your final semester!









No comments:
Post a Comment