Code 1: ?xml:stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="product.xsl"?
Code 2: xsl:stylesheet xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0"
Nono, these are not codes to beautify your blogs. These are codes that I have to memorise for the CSS exam. So many times, I unknowingly mix-and-match the parts together and at times I came up with my own syntax lol! Of all things, I hate to memorise coding format... I'm gonna settle my arse down and get this problem straightened out.
The 1st paper is this friday, the 22nd of August. After that, I've got about 5 days to revise my DSP and after the DSP exam, that will be another 2 days to revise SOCOM. Luckily I did most of the SOCOM revision before starting to revise for CSS.
The 1st paper is this friday, the 22nd of August. After that, I've got about 5 days to revise my DSP and after the DSP exam, that will be another 2 days to revise SOCOM. Luckily I did most of the SOCOM revision before starting to revise for CSS.






No comments:
Post a Comment