Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Its been some time...

It has really been some time since I've updated anything here. It's just that creeping sense of laziness that "controlled" my fingers!

A review of myself for this semester so far : DIE...

I've yet to really start digging into my books. Many a times, I tried to summon my will to do grind those books... however, again and again, its that laziness.

This weekend I am going to go back to camp for reservist training and I doubt that I will have enough time to study. That leaves me with about 3 weeks to the MST. On top of that, I will be missing all the lab tests due to the reservist training lol... Dead like a crab waiting to be cooked and peppered XD

Need to settle this first... Most important for this week is the Job Interview Test that carries a 25% weightage for the CSW module! I will definitely dress to my best and put on that ermmm ermm... "charm"? and eloquence!

No comments: