Below: Makansutra, a Kopitiam to cheat foreigners I guess...

Its been quite some time since I catched up with Earns. So many things to talk about! Heaven and Earth, Sun and Stars, etc etc...We decided to meet at The Esplanade for dinner and for a place to chill out. We had our dinner at the Makansutra open-air Kopitiam beside the DXO Club. Char Kuay Tiao that is $4, but doesn't taste bad. And also that cute coffee girl at the counter, whom I embarassed with my "coffee-half-hot-half-cold"!
After dinner, we chilled at DXO's open-air bar. There was a live band that performed all sorts of famous english pop pieces. One of them, which was "We're In Heaven"... I feel that was the best song of the night, somehow touches my heart as I remembered the lyrics. I had wanted a Bloody Mary, but it was out of stock... so I followed Earns and got a Lychee Martini.
Well... its kinda like throwing all the problems at once on the table as Earns and I talked about all sorts of relationship problems we are facing. We were both surprised with each other's tales. However, his is really different from mine, and the way in which he describes it, really got me captivated and I... yea... feel for him. As what I told him... give her time... and things might be better than expected ya?
As for me, his advice was, in a relationship, there is always give and take. Even if you are in the right, you should compromise, and think of the relationship. And of course, If both don't give way, *Boom* was his final word for that piece of advice. I just sat there and thought over his words carefully...
*Sorry...*
After dinner, we chilled at DXO's open-air bar. There was a live band that performed all sorts of famous english pop pieces. One of them, which was "We're In Heaven"... I feel that was the best song of the night, somehow touches my heart as I remembered the lyrics. I had wanted a Bloody Mary, but it was out of stock... so I followed Earns and got a Lychee Martini.
Well... its kinda like throwing all the problems at once on the table as Earns and I talked about all sorts of relationship problems we are facing. We were both surprised with each other's tales. However, his is really different from mine, and the way in which he describes it, really got me captivated and I... yea... feel for him. As what I told him... give her time... and things might be better than expected ya?
As for me, his advice was, in a relationship, there is always give and take. Even if you are in the right, you should compromise, and think of the relationship. And of course, If both don't give way, *Boom* was his final word for that piece of advice. I just sat there and thought over his words carefully...
*Sorry...*







No comments:
Post a Comment