I had always thought the module Character Development (CD) is something which is easy to breeze through as there would be an expected darth in homework. I was wrong. Assignments and projects are a must to successfully complete this module. Well, what really bothers me most is the attitude of this particular person. While most lecturers and tutors show professionalism in their work ( be it the ever-cool teaching styles of the PEEE teachers or the blah-blah style of teachings exhibited by the maths lecturers), my CD tutor (I refuse to name her to protect her dignity). She somewhat displays an air of arrogance and false-goodness. False-goodness in the sense that she is acting as if she is the perfect human being that has never ever sinned in life! And she always give the look as if she is 10 or 20 levels aloft of us as students. I still remember last week. I came to school in a sweater with a hood. Under the sweater, I wore my 5-SIR sleeveless tee. At that time, the classroom was quite stuffy, so I helped myself by removing the sweater. The CD saw what I did and said...
MrsAngel: "Did you know that wearing singlets in school is not allowed?"
Kev: "I didn't know that such a rule exist. But I am feeling hot..."
MrsAngel: "Yes, there is such a rule. Your attire is so revealing. By the way don't forget there are young ladies in the class too. I give you 5 mins to cool down. Later I want you to put your sweater back on."
Kev: "..."






No comments:
Post a Comment